Tuesday, March 10, 2009
New Travel Opportunity
J and I are on his squadron's intramural volleyball team, and tonight one of the ladies on the team we played against asked me if she could talk to me after the game. Sure- no problem. Well, Alconbury has a Varsity Women's team that travels around to different bases and plays in tournaments. I'm so excited to play competitive volleyball again. It's been my favorite sport since Jr High. I haven't really played for about 8 years, so this is a welcomed opportunity. My first tourney is in Germany-- in a town not too far from where I was born. So now I get to go see where I came from (something I've always wanted to do). Yippee For Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Okay so that answers the questions that I asked on Facebook. :-) That is so cool. It sounds like you have definitely jumped into this PCS with both feet running. :-) Yeah for you!
That's awesome! I long to play sports competitively again but I think by the time I have time I probably won't have the agility or muscle!
That is awesome! What a great opportunity! Remember to take lots of pics of your birth town!
Hey when and where will you be in Germany. We leave in April so I don't think we will make it to England before we go. We might take a space A flight from Pope when we are back in the states now that we know the space A system better.
That's awesome Susannah!
Post a Comment