Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sakes Alive, B is FIVE!





Today is B 5th birthday.  He told me this morning when I woke him up that he won't be five until he has his birthday cake.  He is so funny and thoughtful.  I can't believe how fast the time goes. Happy Birthday Bud, I love you.

5 comments:

Dawn Hudson said...

I hope he has a special day. Maybe we can skype later. Tell him happy birthday for us.

janaeg said...

Holy Cow! Has it really been five years already. Wow! I remember when he was just a baby. I guess that would be right though since M and A are almost 4 now. :-) Where does the time go. They are getting so big.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to Blake! Can you believe that it has been 5 years since we had our boys. I still can't believe that Eric will be 5 next week. Where does all the time go?

michelle said...

Cute Boy!

Shiloah Baker said...

Happy belated birthday, Blake! What adorable pics of him! The kids all miss him- and everyone else! They think Blake has the coolest sense of humor!