Last night we finally got our tree up. J was worried about what our Christmas will be like, and is pleased with the stockings and trees. I'm just grateful we can throw them away when we're done. The kids loved helping cut out the hands- even Lil' M got in on the action. We had an assembly line going during the construction process, and the tree went up in a flash-- after we finally got more glue. As the kids and I were gluing the hands on, we ran out of glue. J was changing the oil and brakes on the van, so we had to wait to complete the task. In the meantime se finished our gingerbread house and tree. I think they turned out too cute. Usually I make the gingerbread and get all the other things, but I've learned that buying a kit works just as well. It's time to SIMPLIFY. SO, after 123 hands, 15 candy canes, 3 glue sticks and one star... here's our tree.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Cool idea!!! I love it.. It turned out good...
That looks great, you guys, seriously. Dale told me we had to see this wonderful tree, and I'm glad we did. I hope you are having a Merry, Merry Christmas. We miss you and love you very much.
Simplify? What does that mean? I'm not sure that word is part of my vocabulary...
I love it! Could you pass some of your creative genious over to me, please?! We are going to miss you so much but are also so excited for you and the many adventures you'll have! Love you lots!
You have seriously got to be the cutest mom ever! What a fun idea!
Wow susanna, That is so darn cute! That's a memorty the kids will never forget! We miss you all ready!
What a cute tree idea. Looks fabulous.
By the way....I don't think I've seen anything cuter in my life! Seriously! What a creative thing to do. Will I try it next? Probably not,;) But I'm very impressed with all the sweet skills ya'll have. What a fun family!
Post a Comment