This year our Christmas decorating is hampered by the fact that our belongs will be shipped off to England in a week. M's disappointed, so to make up for it I have some ideas for decorating when you have no decor. Stay tuned to see what our tree will look like this year, and other ideas. I just got the idea today, so it may be in another week or so before it's finished. I've got tons to do before the movers come.Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Our Christmas Decorating
This year our Christmas decorating is hampered by the fact that our belongs will be shipped off to England in a week. M's disappointed, so to make up for it I have some ideas for decorating when you have no decor. Stay tuned to see what our tree will look like this year, and other ideas. I just got the idea today, so it may be in another week or so before it's finished. I've got tons to do before the movers come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey you Butikofers!
We are moving back to the states in April so we are squeezing in all the vacations we can before we go! England is one of those destinations...nothing is planned yet but let us know when you will be there and we should meet up! jenhamner@hotmail.com
Post a Comment