Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time to go Private

For the safety of our family, I've decided to make our blog private.  If you want an invitation, leave a comment.  If I don't have your email, LMK what it is.  The change will take place 15 May 2008.  Thanks!

12 comments:

johnandvic said...

please keep us.. we would to see your blog...

Anica said...

I understand! Count me in.

D and C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Parley and Anna said...

keep us on the "in" list please!

Lindsay Sprague said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
janaeg said...

Keep me in too... Janae

Kristin and Jay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ivy & Mae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE WITHERS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
austin and cherisse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy & Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.