Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slippin' and Slidin'

It has been so hot here for most of the last month.  I love the spring and fall, when the weather is nice and cool.  My parent's A/C broke, so we've also been without any relief for about a month.  Not fun when it's 90+ degrees outside and HUMID!  So to cool off we created a slip n' slide.   It was a blast!  The kids loved it and now they ask all the time if we can go on the slip n' slide.

This is FUN!

Yippeeeeeeey!
Wes and Quince collided and Quinc broke his collarbone, so that has been the end of the slip n slide-- So Sad.  

3 comments:

Anica said...

Oh man! I'm sorry for the little one!
We need to get some type of outdoor water activity thing...DJ is so bored indoors!

Dawn Hudson said...

Oh know!! How is the little guy?

Melzie said...

OUCH!!!!

Well, they could come here and play in teh snow... *grin* We got some today, and they are expectinga LOT tonight & tomorrow. Very sad indeed, I'd rather S&S!