Friday, May 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago......
1. Getting ready to graduate High School!
2. Trying to get a summer job, so I'd have some money for college--got one
3. Worked at the volleyball clinic held by the local HS.
4. Trying to figure out which scholarship to take-  academic or volleyball
5. Chose academic, so had to figure out where I wanted to live at Ricks.

5 Things on my to do list today.....
1. Make dinner
2. Have a reading lesson with M and B
3. Fold laundry
4. Read to the kids 
5. Go to a homeschool info night with my sister

5 Favorite snacks
1. yogurt
2. jello with whipped cream
3. string cheese
4. homemade caramel popcorn
5. ice cream

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire....
1. Buy 20 acres, some cows, chickens, and a horse
2. Build a house
3. Travel all over the world
4. Have my complete year's supply of food storage- we have some, but not enough
5. Finish college

5 Bad Habits
1. I hate doing dishes-even with a dishwasher, it's from my childhood.  I had to do dishes by hand for 11 people.
2. I hate laundry--see above
3. I don't exercise enough 
4. Not enough patience with my kids
5. I'm bossy--Just ask J

5 places I have lived.....
1. Copperas Cove TX
2. Rexburg ID
3. Chappaqua NY
4. Prum Germany
5. Fayetteville NC

5 People I tag...
1. Deanna 
2. Anica 
3. Jen 
4. Dawn 
5. Kristin

2 comments:

Anica said...

Very cool! I learned some new things about you.
Thanks for tagging me. I'll send you my answers in an email! :)

D and C said...

You are so adorable. I got tagged with this one a few weeks ago, its fun!! I totally learned new stuff about you!!! Why can't you live in Cali??? lol!