
Dr Pepper Museum, Waco TX

I have an addiction I must confess. I LOVE Dr. Pepper. Perhaps it's because I grew up in TX. Perhaps it's the wonderful mix of flavors, the dark caramel color, the sweet bubbly refreshment that makes me want Dr. Pepper all the time. I'm not sure, but we had a chance to go to the Dr Pepper Museum in Waco TX. I've now passed my love for Dr Pepper to my children! The soda straight from the old fashioned soda fountain was to die for. It was seriously the best Dr Pepper I've ever tasted!

Here's a couple of facts about my beverage of choice-- DR PEPPER:
The original name was a "Waco" in honor of the city of birth.
Dr Pepper was invented by a pharmacist at Morrison's Old Corner Drug Store.
The owner of the drug store named the drink after a friend-- Charles Pepper.
Dr Pepper was introduce to 20 million people at the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis, MO.
And the rest is history!




3 comments:
That is some SERIOUSLY interesting facts!! Thank you! loL!! I too am a Dr. Pepper Lover!!! We are alike, see! lol!
My husband helps keeps Dr. Pepper in business too. He's even got Dr. Pepper clothing. He would love a trip there.
Oh gosh, I've not been there since college! :) And, give me old fashioned DP anytime!! I swear it tastes funny up here though... ;)
Post a Comment