On a good note, I'm starting my lists. I love to make lists- grocery, to do, etc. I'm starting my what we'll need on vacation/what goes back to NC list. I know, I'm crazy, but without my lists I will forget something. When J comes home, I'll head to NC so we can get a place to live--kind of important. My parents are watching the kids for us- thank you for the break. It will be nice getting used to each other again with out the kids around. After we get moved in, J and I head back to TX to pick up the kids and begin our family vacation. We're going to ID, UT and CO. Both of us want to visit our families before we need to head to Italy. I'm excited for our cross-country road trip (not quite, but close).
Friday, May 9, 2008
Coming Home
J will be home in about 2 months! This deployment has been so hard on the kids. I'm grateful my parents let me stay with them, or it would have been hard on me too. M every night tells me, "I miss daddy," or "When is Daddy coming home?" It breaks my heart when he comes to me and just starts crying because he's missing J so much. B misses J, but it's not affected B like it has M. Of course Lil M doesn't really get the Daddy being gone thing yet. I guess that's the military life, sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I bet your kids (& you) will be so excited for Jessie to come home. Sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned already to do when he gets home! Have fun!
Post a Comment