Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is this thing STILL on?

I'm not sure how many people actually check my blog anymore because I never write. Over Thanksgiving our family went to Texas, and one of my dear sisters-in-law asked me if I was ever going to post anything. Sheepishly I told her I wanted to but felt too overwhelmed with the time that has lapsed since I last posted. There are some fun things we've done and many lessons I've learned that I want to share. The question is-- Where do I begin? Well we brainstormed and came up with an idea-- FLASHBACK FRIDAY! It's pure genius -(thanks Anna for being so smart). I can now post our current comings and goings, but on Friday you get to look forward to something that has happened in our family over the last 2 years or so. Maybe I'll even go further back than that-- you never know and that's what I LOVE! I also love that I'm not tied down to a chronological time line. I get to jump around and share what I feel needs to be out there. So go grab a cup of hot chocolate or nice peppermint tea and enjoy the ride with me. Love to you all. xx Susannah

4 comments:

Jenny said...

woo hoo! Welcome back.

janaeg said...

I stopped posting for the most part too, because facebook is so much easier. Though people have told me that blogging is better for journaling.

Dawn Hudson said...

It's about DARN time!! I check in every so often and how exciting there were two posts for me to read!!

You know these blogs can be made into books for the kiddos. You can choose which ones to add.

Just a thought.

I am glad you are back!

Parley and Anna said...

hooray! Hooray! First things first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And we are so glad you're back! We love you guys! THanks for keeping us posted!