Monday, July 13, 2009

Yummy Yummy!





Last week sometime, M made a little comment about having a pie eating contest.  I think the carnival on base brought this to mind.  J and I both thought that would be a fun family activity.  The boys and Dad wanted me to make them apple pies, but I had an easier approach.  Ready-made gram-cracker crusts and pudding.  I figured they'd also be messier than the apple pie, and boy was I right.  M was disappointed that the pies weren't bigger!  He wanted a FULL. SIZED. PIE!  That would have taken way too long.  It was so much fun. I think we'll do this every year. 

3 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a great idea! We're going to have to give that a whirl! My kids would love that!
How's Europe, by the way?!

The Cryer Family said...

Cool photos!! Wasn't your husband doing something like that at the Ward activity too??! Have a good week,
Helen x

michelle said...

You are the funnest mom ever! I've got to try this for FHE.