Friday, January 30, 2009

A Place for Everything...

And everything in it's place.  That's my new motto for this house.  Today we've been unpacking and trying to figure out where it's all going to fit!  The house seemed much bigger without all our stuff LOL!  The kids were so excited to see their toys.  M had a meltdown when we told him he had to wait until the movers put his bed up and unpacked all the boxes.  I'm most excited to have our bed back.  I really think it's the most comfortable bed ever.  Sleeping tonight will be bliss!
I realize I have more books than I thought.  I've always managed to tuck away quite a few.  One of our bookshelves got left behind- J didn't realize there was one in a closet and I was gone.  So off to look for new shelves sometime next week-- well maybe.   We're supposed to get our van next week and M's b-day is on Wed.  I can't believe I'll have a 7 year old!  The time sure does fly.  I'm going to try and get pics up sometime next week, but you'll have to bear with me.  

No comments: