Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Frustration Overload
We have about 2 months until we're supposed to head to Italy, and we still DON'T have orders. I'm completely frustrated with how the military does paper work. One of the first things we have to do is get a medical clearance. Well, since two of our kids have a congenital heart defect, we knew that this might be a hiccup in the process. Lucky for us, B and Lil M have the most common defect, and its not serious. Each week it seems that the gaining base needs some new form filled out. I don't understand why they can't look over all the charts at once, and see what paperwork is missing and tell us all at one time. WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. Sometimes I wonder how in the world some people can get away with not knowing their jobs. On Monday we went to the Tricare office to ask some questions-- really basic questions-- and the person at the desk couldn't answer it. She told us that the two people who knew the answer weren't in What's up with that!? We turned in all that Aviano requested, so hopefully we'll hear back within the next week about official orders. Without those, we can't schedule packers or get visas and an itinerary. I'm super stressed, and J is bearing the brunt of it. I know there is nothing he can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I feel your pain! We got our medical clearance just 3 weeks before we moved, it was insane and crazy and just made the move for stressful and thus harder on the kids. I hope things start moving faster for you and you get those orders ASAP.
Praying for your clearance and orders to come soon, Miranda
Post a Comment