A few weeks ago, M's cub scout pack had their fall Camporee. It was a cold, rainy night. The kids did extremely well considering the conditions. I love camping with the family. On Saturday, B was able to be M's scout buddy and participated in all the activities. The boys were taught how to play Ultimate Frisby, Volleyball, and Marbles.
While playing Ultimate, B wanted to play the game. He finally got in the game, and ended up with the frisbee. We kept yelling throw it to someone on the team. Throw it to someone on the team. All B wanted to do was keep it. He had a huge melt down, but ended up having a great time over all. The Pack that our Pack was playing was huge. The boys on the other team towered over our pour tigers. We held our own though. I have some video, but I didn't do too well on my end. I wanted to watch the action live, and ended up with many ground shots.
The guy teaching volleyball didn't know what he was doing which drove me crazy. I had to tell myself-- He's doing the best he can. It was fun to see the all the scouts learning and having fun.
M and B created their own marble game after the marble instruction ended. They wanted to make a track and shoot the marble all around. They loved playing in the dirt and digging. Boys will be boys.
In the afternoon, there was an olympic type event. M tied for first among all the Tiger Cubs for the longest held handstand! By far the best events for the kids were roasting marshmallows and the Campfire ceremony.




1 comment:
good family with nice pictures
Post a Comment