Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogger Award




My friend Anica gave this award to me--Thanks.  I'm supposed to post six things about myself and to give out this blog award.



1.  I'm teaching a beginning sewing class for some homeschoolers.  We will sew our first project tomorrow- a crayon holder.


2.  I start many projects, but don't complete them.  I learn what I want from the project, them move on.


3.  I think I can make anything I see-- If someone else can do it, so can I.


4.  I love to cook and try new things.  My family doesn't like this too much. Hey, I thought an apple beet salad would be delicious-it was- the fam didn't think so.  I think eating new food is fun and an experience.  There are some things I won't touch though--liver being one bleck.


5.  I love wearing skirts.  I never thought I'd say that when I was younger.  All I used to wear were soccer shorts and t-shirts.  I love how comfortable skirts are, and I feel pretty, oh so pretty.


6.  Teaching my kids has turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made.


I give the following people this award.


Jen C

Lisa

Heidi P

Erin

Jessica

Janae

2 comments:

Anica said...

Hey thanks for playing along! I enjoyed reading your answers.

Kristin and Jay said...

K I lived with you for quite a while in college, and how come I never saw any of these sewing and cooking skills =)? I am very impressed! Seriously, you are awesome! I still don't know if I believe the skirt comment =)