J called me this morning (it's Nov 12) and told me, "Our medical clearance got approved." Too bad it's for the wrong country. This does however, give me hope with the medical clearance for England.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Arrivederci Italy, Hello England
I'm a little bit sad this morning. Our orders to Italy were cancelled, and we're being diverted to England. The projected departure is the same, so now we have to go through the whole orders process with about 7 weeks till we leave. Talk about insanity. I hope all goes swiftly and without incident. It seems that nothing is sure until your leaving. So, now we're hoping that nothing happens to derail this assignment. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What base in englas will you be going to? The upside is...it will be a bit easier for you to visit more places. Yeah
Sorry England
England rocks. i was born there and you guys are going to love it there. where abouts are you going? so jealous of you guys. enjoy.
Ok, I know you told me this already, but what base is it? I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer for you that all goes smooth here on out. I know it's crazy stressful. Hang in there, before you know it, you'll be moved and in a new house and enjoying this beautiful country! Like I said before, we so have to get together and do some traveling!
Post a Comment