Thursday, October 2, 2008

Making Cheese





A few weeks ago, 4 homeschool families in our area got together to make cheese.  This is the first session in a series.  Next time we're going to make some harder cheese--like cheddar.  It was a blast and the cheese was to die for.  We made a lemon cheese and cottage cheese.  I'll don't think I'll buy cottage from the store again.  I didn't have my camera, but Shiloah took some and emailed them to me.  Lil' M helped with the lemons and feeling the cottage cheese to see if it was just right.  If you want to try it for yourself you can go here to buy some supplies.

4 comments:

M. Leigh Marrott said...

This is unrelated to your cheesemaking, although I think that is totally awesome and I want to taste it. Ok, so I want to know how you go the I belong button on your blog. I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Will you email me or inform me via facebook or something? Thanks!

Ivy & Mae said...

I'm very impressed

Shiloah Baker said...

Hey girl...thanks for helping yesterday!

I tagged you on my blog! ;)

Melzie said...

I didn't realize you and Shiloah were close to each other. Now I feel dumb, LOL!!