Monday, October 20, 2008
Food, Glorious Food
Lately I've felt like our family needs to build up our food storage. We're now debt free!!! So, our next step in being prepared is food storage. Our church has counseled it's members for many years to have a year's supply of food, water, etc. I stumbled across this great blog with great ideas about using food storage daily. So, for any of you out there, what tips do you have for a novice building up her food storage? What products did you like best? I'll keep you posted on our success, and pass along any tips I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Woo Hoo on the debt free... I am jealous (just slightly though :-)) There are lots of ways, I look for deals and stock up, but you also can just start adding a few of each item each trip. With you moving soon I would do the latter so you aren't moving a ton of food storage... That weighs a lot and is not fun to move around. Plus you want to stock up on stuff you will actually eat on a regular basis.
Post a Comment