

When the family visited some of our friends in KS, B and their daughter, Rylee, hit it off. Rylee told her mom that when B gets home from his mission they will get married. When they go on vacation, B will drink Dr Pepper and eat sun flower seeds to stay awake. Now every so often, B will come up to me and say "Mom, when I get back from my mission, I'll marry that girl (meaning Rylee) and drink Dr Pepper and eat sun flower seeds." Aren't they such a cute couple?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I was having flash backs from when we lived next door to each other-- and I saw Fred, LOL!! :)
Susannah, I am stealing your cute ideas off your site! You are so good at this!! I am glad for the updates on people. It is easy to loose touch, but this will help. You have such cute kids!! If you are ever this way, give me a holler! Heidi
too funny! they do make a cute couple!
Post a Comment