Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Seven Years?!


Our Wedding Day

On December 30th, J and I celebrated our anniversary.  I can't believe it's been 7 years.  It's been filled with the best times of my life. I must be the luckiest woman alive, to be married to this man.  He constantly amazes me with his abilities, compassion, friendship, and support.  Jessie's humor has me laughing, and he reminds me to not take myself too seriously.  All in all, he balances me out quite nicely.  Thank you honey, for putting up with me and loving me anyway.


5 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Congrats on the 7 years! Time flies doesn't it? Those 7 years have resulted in a beautiful family.

Dawn Hudson said...

Aren't you guys so cute!!

janaeg said...

congrats on making it 7 seven years... Can you believe we are going on 8 in may... Keep in touch and hope the move/relocation goes well for you... Drive safe.

Shiloah Baker said...

Too cute! How are you doing? I haven't heard from you yet and was curious as to how everything is. Keep in touch!

the leepers said...

Susannah! It's your old roomie, Sarah. Ashlee told me about finding your blog and so I had to look you up. What a cute family! Well, we aren't much for bloggers....email me when you get a chance at sarstee@gmail.com