Some may be wondering, where did Susannah go? I haven't written in a while because I moved to TX. I know, I know, that was about 2 months ago. Well my parents have finally joined the world of high speed internet, which makes blogging much easier to do.
We are all doing well here. The kids love having cousins near by, and I love being here with my family. Since we've lived in NC, our family hasn't seen much of the Grandparent on either side. So this is a welcomed opportunity. My mom, sister, brother, brother-in-law and I are training to run a 10K. I love getting out and running. I know that may come as a surprise to some. This has been the best time I've ever had when it comes to running.
M turned 6 on Feb 4th. We had a small family party because there are 3 birthdays within 2 weeks of his. I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like I was just bringing him home from the hospital. He is so full of energy. M is one of the funniest kids. I can always count on a great hug from him. I'm so grateful the Lord has blest me with such a wonderful child.
J is doing well in the Middle East. He will reenlist on Friday! Sometimes it's hard to believe that his first enlistment is already over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Glad to hear from you.. Hope all is well in Texas and I wish you luck on the marathon.. I would love to do that one day.. Is it a half or full marathon?
He I got yout voice message and I didn't get any email. I was also wondering what your address in to you so I can send you some money. If you have Jessies address we will take that as well so we can send something his way.
I need your address. I also posted some great photos of the boys on my page. Bryson sure misses his friend, and I miss mine too. I hope you all are doing well. Will you send me Jessie's also, Joe had mentioned wanting to send him a care package. He is so sweet.
Are you crazy? a 10k? I used to run X-country in high school (hard to believe, I know) and a 5K just about killed me every time. I'm glad it's you and not me!
We miss you and hope to see you soon....
OoOOoo!! Enjoy being back home! I would love to move home-- but, I think Joe would die if he lived in Texas!! :) But, I will be home for SB in 3 weeks- looking forward to that-- maybe I'll see you at church, I forget what time we land on Sunday morning...
Which sister are you training with, Mary?
Post a Comment