Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shop, Shop, Shop and Sickness

J and I aren't ones for going out on "Black Friday," but this year we wanted to get a new digital camera for Christmas.  There were some really good deals on cameras, so J braved the crowds and finished ALL our shopping!  What a lucky girl I am.  He got up a 4 am, while continued to sleep until 8 am.  He actually made it home just as I was getting up with the kiddies.  Our old camera works, but now we'll have one for me and one for him.  Of coarse, I get the new one.

Poor Lil M has been sick since Monday.  She's had a fever for a whole week!  On Wednesday,  I was getting concerned because she seemed to be getting worse.  I called the advice nurse to find out when I should take her to the Dr.  If her fever was higher than 103 degrees, I should take Lil M in.  That night, she woke up and I took her temp.  It was 104.2!  Needless to say, I took her right in to the ER.  I'm extremely worried about febrial seziures, because 3 people in my family have had them when they were small.  I found out there is a virus going around here that brings on fevers, vomiting, and diarrea.  The Drs aren't sure what it is, but it will run its coarse in about a week.  I still feel awful for Lil M.  

No comments: