Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Haunting

We'll tomorrow is Halloween and the kids are excited to go Trick or Treating.  J is in the field for the week, so he'll miss the fun.  I finally got all the costumes done for the kids.  M's going to be Peter Pan, B's a Knight, and Lil M's a cute little witch.  I'm going to try and make a princess costume out of the witch pattern.  I also made a trick or treating bag for Lil M.  It's too cute.  I got the idea from my sister Mary.  When I came home for the reunion, I realized that my sisters and sisters in law are so talented.   I'll  post pictures of my cute little monsters tomorrow.

1 comment:

janaeg said...

Those costumes sound cute, I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Thanks for talking to me for hours last night. It was fun to catch up.