I really wanted to learn to use my camera and finally took a photography class. Last summer Jessie bought me an SLR camera, but I haven't know really how to use it. I was getting tired of only using the AUTO setting on the camera. A couple of months ago I signed up for an online coarse ( Nicole's Classes ) and learned so much about my camera and just generally good information about art. I highly recommend taking the Photo 101 class. I loved that I could view the coarse at my leisure, do the homework when I had time, and got feed-back on the pictures I took. One of the areas I really needed to work on was focus. I would think what I wanted to highlight in the picture was in focus, but it would be slightly blurry. Really frustrating, but glad to know what to focus on now (ha, ha pun intended). This is not a paid review, but just info I hope can be useful. Here are some my of favorite my homework photos for the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the little lady bug one! I saw her course and thought about taking it, now I have one more reason too! I'm the same way with my camera--AUTO function all the way, baby!
Post a Comment