Friday, February 4, 2011

Flash Back Friday: Hurricanes Hockey

For today's flashback I thought I'd highlight something that Maxwell enjoyed while we lived in North Carolina. It is after all, Maxwell's Birthday!

In December 2006, Jessie took Maxwell to see the Hurricanes play at the RBC Center in Raleigh. It was Military Appreciation Night, and he thought it would be a great night out for them. Really Jessie could only score 2 free tickets, and Maxwell was old enough to appreciate it!

Too Much Noise

Every time a team would score, a huge buzzer would sound. Maxwell wasn't keen on the noise, and covered his ears. Guess they should have take ear protection huh? It was definitely a successful Night with the Boys! Going out early and coming in late made for one tuckered out little boy.



PS Look at all the hair Jessie had!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Bahahaha at Jessie's hair. I love it. Keep up on the flash back fridays. I'm watching for them.