J took the kids to see G-Force on Thursday, while I stayed home and relaxed. M came racing in after the movie to tell me all about it. "The movie had skinny pigs, and they helped people." I think he meant Guinea Pigs. Too cute.
What a great husband, and what did you do while you were by yourself for 2 hours? Did you take a bubble bath, did you read a book you've been wanting to read but just didn't have the time to? I 'm so jealous! :D
2 comments:
Too funny! You're kids always crack me up! Did J think it was worth buying?
What a great husband, and what did you do while you were by yourself for 2 hours? Did you take a bubble bath, did you read a book you've been wanting to read but just didn't have the time to? I 'm so jealous! :D
Post a Comment