Monday, September 14, 2009
Three Week Challenge
My friend Shiloah is hosting a weight-loss challenge, and since it's been 4 years since my last baby and I still have about 30 pregnancy pounds to lose I thought I'd join in the fun. With the boys now in school, I'm committing to go to the gym daily. I'll be posting my stats and workouts for accountability, as well as tracking my eating. Now who else want to join me? Go sign up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Go Susannah! You lose em - I'll gain em!!
I was excited to see a new post...and such a good challenge! I wish you all the best! You can do it!
Woohoo!!! You can do it!!!
Glad to have you join us! Can't wait to see your posts! :) Love ya, girl!
Good luck with it! I promised Scott yesterday that I would go to the gym once a week - I have been a member for over a year now and been 4 times in total... I am inspired by your good example xx
Hey Susannah,
I've signed up to do another biggest loser competition with my mom. The prize is over $300! I've been working that elliptical for all it's worth and hope it pays off. Good luck to you, maybe we'll both be skinner when next we meet :) Guess that depends on when that will be!
Hey Butikofers! Hope you don't mind us looking in on your blog every once in awhile. See you at soccer practice!
Hey Susannah, come check in- it's the last week!
Post a Comment