Monday, February 23, 2009
Goodbye Dear Camera
This morning I went outside to take a picture for a post, and I found out our camera is broken! The camera had been placed innocently on the computer table. Of coarse it was in the case, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary-- until picture time. I asked the kids who broke the camera. Normally I would not be a very calm mom, but for some reason I didn't freak out. M told me the camera didn't want to be in his hands and it just jumped out! I didn't know they did that! Anyway, all the photos I wanted to post with the numerous updates I need to do are on the SD card, and I don't have a reader. So those will have to wait. I'm going to try to persuade J to purchase an SLR camera that I've had my eye on for some time now. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment