Families are Forever
Way to go M !!! We have been working with Nathan..
Way to go! You are such a big boy! Thanks for coming to visit. We had a lot of fun catching up and the girls LOVED playing
shoe tying is such work. Maybe there is hope that Isaac will catch on!
I'm uber-impressed. Logan isn't even close!
Yeah for M!!! I am glad he can do it. I just posted about Bryson and his sucess!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go M !!! We have been working with Nathan..
Way to go! You are such a big boy! Thanks for coming to visit. We had a lot of fun catching up and the girls LOVED playing
shoe tying is such work. Maybe there is hope that Isaac will catch on!
I'm uber-impressed. Logan isn't even close!
Yeah for M!!! I am glad he can do it. I just posted about Bryson and his sucess!
Post a Comment