Friday, September 19, 2008

From the mouth of Babes

I've been contemplating putting these funny saying of B's up because some might take offense, but then I thought "oh what the heck, I'd die laughing if someone told me that." So here goes.

The first incident happened on our trip to ID.  We stopped at a gas station to use the restroom, and stretch the legs.  I took Lil M and B into the bathroom with me.  I don't remember why J didn't keep B and M.  Anyway we all finished our business, but J and M were in the bathroom now.  I needed change Lil M bum, so told B to go into the bathroom with the other boys.  
When B is tired he is SO grumpy-- and he was tired.  He goes in the bathroom and is mad.  All he wants to do is go back to sleep, so he says to J:  "I don't want to see your big fat penis!" Where that came from is beyond me.

Fast forward to a few nights ago.  J had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed.  Poor B has been sick and coughing terribly (read not great sleep).  He wants some medicine, and knocks on the bedroom door.  J answers in just his shorts-- no shirt.  B laying on the ground tells J, "Dad, I don't want to see your boobs."  J and I just about died laughing.
Kids say the darnedest things!

3 comments:

Linsie said...

That is too funny! lol!

M. Leigh Marrott said...

Kids do say the darnedest things. I have starting doing quotes of the week on our blog cause somethings are just meant to be shared. Thanks for sharing yours, I had a good laugh.

Kristin and Jay said...

I seriously can't wait for that funny stuff to happen. I am however glad to know your hubby is a hamaphrodite(sp?) Hah! Your little guy seems like quite the crack up!