Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Young Reunion and Soda Springs

















This is the first YoungReunion I've experienced.  When I was nannying in NY the summer before J and I got married, he went to the reunion and won a pink and brown quilt made by one of Grandma Butikofer's sisters.  He was so excited that he won, and I didn't have a clue as to how lucky he was.  Grandma's quilt was raffled off this year and brought in around $250 for the reunion!  Lil M uses the quilt J won 8 years ago.






Uncle Stephen and Aunt Fran invited us to go boating in Soda Springs. 
 The boys were thrilled with the idea.  M wanted to go fishing too, but it was getting late in the evening and there just wasn't enough time.  Next time we go to visit we need to more time with everyone.  This trip was a whirlwind!

1 comment:

janaeg said...

I like that a little at a time you will get your whole vacation blogged out... :-) Cute pictures.