Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Long Drive To IDAHO!












Thank Goodness for Technology!



































Stretching The Legs after driving all night!

Somewhere in Wyoming.

We eventually stopped at Little America in WY.  It's a tradition Nana started when I was a little girl.  We get ice cream cones every time we drive by.  We stopped 2 years ago, and took pics on a green dino.  They removed the dinosaur and the kids were so disappointed.  

When we were in Orem we saw a similar dinosaur at an old sinclair station, and one of the boys said-- "There's the green dinosaur, they moved it here!"

2 comments:

janaeg said...

So the dinosaur story is still my favorite...

Kristin and Jay said...

Wow! That is a long drive. I hate driving over to Rigby from where I live and its only 2 1/2 hours! You must have some good kids to be able to handle that long drive =) I'm glad you guys got there safely!