I can't believe the boys CUT Lil' M's hair! I thought I passed that stage seeing as M is 7 and B is 5. I don't know what went on in M's head to think J and I would be fine with him cutting her hair! I asked M, "Who cuts her hair? Do you?" He told me that the hairdresser cuts Lil' M's hair. Of coarse the next question from me was "Then why did you do it?" "She asked me to." Oh so that explains it, right? I just couldn't believe he really did that. I was SO mad, but I kept calm. I told him, "You know Dad's going to kill you tomorrow?" (J was at church with the Youth tonight) He asked, "How?" All I could do was laugh. Crazy boy!
Her hair was finally starting to look cute. Luckily we have an appointment tomorrow for the boys to get their hair cut. M is giving up his spot for Lil' M to get her hair fixed. I'm sitting here just shaking my head in disbelief.




10 comments:
What a HILARIOUS story!! Of course, as a mother it's only funny when you are reading it about other people's children!!! I promise it will be funnier as the years go by...it's only hair anyway. I think she looks cute! At least you won't have to worry about tangles and brushing hair battles for awhile......it may just be the perfect summer haircut!
OMG, Im laughing so freakin hard!! I have had to fix many of those mishaps in my salon! all i can do is just laugh, hopefully they learned their lesson!! good luck, hope it turns out good!
She would be a cute little boy!! Poor M I can't believe her mean big brothers did that!! Though it's pretty funny!! How are you guys doing? Did you see we are moving to Japan?
Your kids are so stinkin cute! And they are so helpful too :)! I honestly think her hair looks really cute short. I hope the hair dresser can make it a little more do-able!
Love Anna
As a preschool teacher when it comes to kids cutting their own hair the question is not "when" but "how bad will it be?" I had a little girl who cut her hair and wore a hat for 3 months. The crazy thing was that the hats were so cute and none of the other children even noticed!
Oh my goodness! Good for you for staying calm! My brother cut my little sister's hair when they were little and she looked a lot like Lil M. I know my day is coming soon!
Oh, I feel your pain! Her hair actually does look cute short though. But I would have been furious. Give yourself a pat on the back for staying calm. So how did the hair cute turn out?
Oh my gosh, I would DIE!!! Very funny, but if it ever happens to me, I would probably pass out. You are WAY calmer than I would ever be! Good job mom!
OH my!!!! I can totally picture Isaac & Matthew mulling something like this over if they had a younger sibling...maybe it is good they don't have one! Just kidding. Now you have a nice story to tell.
So cute! I like it! She looked great both ways. She has grown up a lot- she looks more like an "older" girl now. I can feel your pain, though. :)
Post a Comment