Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back in NC

Well I came back to NC !!! I'm sooo glad to be back "home."  I always thought of Texas as home and it is, but after living in Fayetteville for the last 6 1/2 years, I now have a new home.  This has been where J and I have been for most of our marriage.  All of our kids were born here, and some of our very best friends we met here.   
I'm having children withdraws.  My mom and dad so graciously are watching the three kiddos for the next 2 weeks while I move in to the new place, and pick up J.  He's coming home on Thursday-- Oh happy day!!!  With no kids or husband, I feel like I'm single again.  It's a strange thing to not have to worry about when someone else needs food or a drink or the potty-- we're beginning potty training with Lil M (hallelujah).  Yesterday, the wonderful Elders' Quorum help me move our things into the apartment, and now I'm unpacking.  I got the kitchen put together last night.  When we're all moved in I'll post some picks.  And yes a picture of my new do is coming--on Friday after Jessie comes home.  

6 comments:

M. Leigh Marrott said...

That's so exciting about Jesse, just a few more days. Have fun putting together your new place with no kids around. I bet it's relaxing and yet slightly unnerving to be alone. I'd love to see the new hair.

johnandvic said...

Your back in Fayetteville.. I know it must feel funny with out the kids when your used to having them 24/7.. Make you miss them more.. But it also does you and the kids good to have a break from each other. enjoy the quiet time while you can :)

Megan said...

I am jealous, I want to go back to NC!! Where are you guys living?

Ivy & Mae said...

What a lot of work! I'm sure you are ready for your husband to be home!

Melzie said...

And now he's home, and I'm guessing the kiddo's will soon be following. :)

Enjoy your time!! Days off are wonderful, and needed-- rejuvenation makes a better momma & wife! :)

johnandvic said...

update!!!